Understanding the 10.0 in the SCATT data February 10, 2020 11:27
10.0 - shows the percentage of time your aimpoint was within the 10-ring during the last second before the shot.
An athlete could hypothetically still shoot straight 10’s with low 10.0 percentages, however, only by reaching for high 10.0 values significant consistency can be achieved.
SCATT review from ISSF's #2 in the world - Snjezana Pejcic - 31 Olympic and ISSF medals January 14, 2020 16:51
A quick opinion on SCATT from world's #2 Olympic Shooter Snjezana Pejcic
SCATT Pro Software functions, graphs, and data guide August 29, 2016 09:00
Dear shooters, by popular demand SCATT made a comprehensive instructions video, that briefly explains all the graphs, statistics, and parameters recorded by the system. It's a bit lengthy, but it is definitely worth watching if you are not familiar with all the features of the SCATT Professional program. Please share with other SCATT users.
How to update SCATT Firmware / directions July 18, 2016 19:37
Sometimes when you transfer your SCATT to a new computer with a newer operating system the SCATT requires you to update your firmware. The update itself is a simple process, but, you MUST follow these directions to ensure proper system operation:
1. Download the latest the firmware version here:
2. Disconnect all SCATT components from your PC and close all SCATT related apps.
3. Plug in only your optical sensor only (if you have SCATT USB, skip for WS1), the remaining components should be unplugged at this point. Then run the firmware update file. It will tell you your current firmware version and whether it is possible to update it. If yes, press update and wait for the process to finish. In the end, you should see "Success".
4. After updating the optical sensor unplug it and plug in only the target control unit, repeat the same updating process as with the sensor.
5. Lastly, update the target frame through the control unit box (the optical sensor must be disconnected when updating the target control unit and the target frame).
You have to update the devices one by one only!
Please keep in mind that the firmware should not be updated if your system works fine and unless you are directed to do so by the software or by the SCATT customer service.
Welcome to the new SCATT USA website! Great news Free SCATT shipping now! February 12, 2015 04:25
We are happy to welcome you on our brand-new website. We will now be able to do more things to serve you better, like creating customer rewards, adding new media content, offer better support, upload news, and many more great things.
On top of that we are now offering free shipping in the US for all SCATT system purchases!
Our goal is to enable shooters to find the most effective path in their training. We are confident that SCATT is the best tool for learning how to make every shoot a perfect shot. It can help experienced shooters to improve their skills, and gives the beginners a chance to significantly cut down the time needed to master shooting.
Make a step towards better shooting performance now!