SCATT MX-W2 wireless for shooting and archery practice. Dry-fire/Live-fire
SCATT MX-W2 — is the SCATT's flagship model.
MX-W2 is superior to any other precision training system in accuracy, depth of recorded feedback, and flexibility of practice scenarios. Combined with the new SCATT Expert software it gives you more data than ever in the new intuitive interface.
Main features of the SCATT MX-W2:
- Dry-fire (no ammo) and live-fire (with ammo) shooting practice
- (NEW) Archery training with the optional bow mount
- Indoors and outdoors use
- Reduced distance simulated shooting and real distance shooting
- Fully wireless connection via Wi-Fi (wired USB connection also available)
- Works with the advanced SCATT Expert software package
- Connect with any platform: PC/Mac, tablet, smartphone (android and iOS apps in development).
- Dimensions: 34x35x60 mm
- Weight: 56 grams
- Battery life: over 4 hrs of continuous use
SCATT MX-W2 is the most advanced precision shooting trainer available today.
Download the MX-W2 User Guide (manual)
Download latest SCATT Expert software for Windows
Download latest SCATT Expert software for Mac